- Job Search
- Licensed Conveyancer
This forward thinking and specialist law firm based in Birmingham City Centre is seeking a Licensed Conveyancer to join its expanding property team. Named the regions "top practice" at Birmingham Law Society's Legal Awards and "Law Firm of the Year" at the Modern Law Awards in 2019, this firm prides itself on providing high quality legal advice in addition to creating a positive and progressive work environment.
You will join a hardworking and growing team focusing on a range of residential property matters. As a qualified Licensed Conveyancer you will be expected to manage and supervise a team of legal assistants and legal executives. The role will involve the following;
· Oversee and carry out all aspects of residential conveyancing including freehold and leasehold work, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity and right to buy
· Line management of a growing team, the fee earners form part of a larger team and you will be responsible for checking the quality of work
· Act as primary point of contact for new business and allocate within the team
You will be a qualified licensed conveyancer or solicitor with a background in management and supervising. The ideal candidate will also have the following;
· Previous experience in handling matters such as staircasing, leasehold enfranchisement and right to buy
· Essential you have experience in managing a team
· You will need to demonstrate strong organisational skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 to discuss further.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018