- Job Search
- Junior Conveyancer
Junior Conveyancer | Birmingham City Centre | salary up to £21K
Leading Legal 500 with offices in across the UK is seeking a junior conveyancer to join its residential development team in its Birmingham office. Joining a highly regarded team who act for the top 10 housebuilders across the UK, you will have the opportunity to work on a high quality caseload.
Due to continued growth, the residential development team is seeking a conveyancer to join its friendly, supportive and hardworking part exchange team in Birmingham. The role will involve the following;
· Assisting fee earners on a part exchange caseload
· Assisting on registered and unregistered properties bought and sold by way of part exchange by national housebuilders as part of their plot sales procedure
· Draft and send out part exchange paperwork
· Deal with pre contract enquiries and reviewing and reporting on title searches
· Dealing with post completion formalities including SDLT and Land Registry registrations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following experience in residential conveyancing;
· A minimum of 6 months experience in residential conveyancing previous experience in part exchange is not essential
· Present as personable, enthusiastic and confident
· Good communication skills and willingness to learn
In return, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable team that act for the top housebuilders. You will have exposure to high quality work and develop your experience and skill set within a commercial setting. In addition you will receive the following;
· A competitive salary paying up to £21,000k
· Discretionary annual bonus of up to 5% in the first year, rising to 10% after two years service
· 5% annual bonus increasing to 10% after year two - typically paid out in June/July
· 25 days + bank holidays increasing with service
· Bus and Rail travel saving scheme
· Share Save Scheme - employees have used this scheme to save for house deposits etc.
· Matched pension Contribution of up to 5%
· Health and Dental insurance including critical illness cover
· Death in Service
· Employee discounts and gym memberships
· Supported professional development
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 or click the link to apply.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018