- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
11th February 2020
Residential Conveyancer | Worcestershire | Salary competitive - dependant on experience
A highly regarded law firm with offices around the West Midlands region is seeking a residential conveyancer to join its offices based in Worcestershire. This law firm holds a strong position within the legal sector and has carved an enviable reputation for delivering an exceptional service to its clients.
You will be joining an award winning law firm which take pride in how it recognises and rewards its employees. By offering genuine career development and encouraging individuals to reach their full potential, this firm has created a working environment which is friendly, approachable and inclusive.
Due to growth, the firms residential conveyancing team is a seeking an experienced conveyancer to join the department in one of its Worcestershire offices. The role will involve the following;
· Undertake residential conveyancing work, including file management and fee-earning conveyancing from quotation to registration
· Dealing with client queries over the telephone and in person
· Progress files through to post - completion
· Undertaking general administration tasks
· Maintaining and prepare full attendance notes
· Attending Property Department meetings and Firm wide meetings
· Proficiently use the Firm's case management system
· Proactively get involved in marketing and practice development
In order to be considered for this role, you will have at least three years experience as a residential conveyancing fee earner. You be able to manage your own caseload of freehold, leasehold, sales and purchases, transfers of equity, new build and shared ownership.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 for more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018