- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal | Birmingham| £28,000
Based in Birmingham, you will have the opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive and top tier legal 500 law firm. As the residential conveyancing paralegal, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and assist a highly regarded team of residential property fee earners. handling a varied caseload of property transactions.
The firm is a leading law firm serving both businesses and individuals and take pride in its approach to providing honest, pragmatic and solution driven advice.
You will work closely with the residential property team on a range of conveyancing matters. The team have a wealth of experience and has built a highly regarded reputation amongst the conveyancing market across the West Midlands region. You will have the opportunity to work in partnership with the residential conveyancing team and inevitable broaden your skills and experience.
The role will involve the following;
· Assist on a caseload of residential property matters including; freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, remortgages, right to buys, transfers of equity and lease extensions
· Assist with file management and opening and closing of files
· Dealing with client queries over the telephone and in person
· Assist in the progression of files through to post - completion
· Undertaking general administration tasks
· Maintaining and prepare full attendance notes
· Proficiently use the Firm's case management system
You will have previous experience in residential conveyancing, either as a paralegal or legal assistant
· A minimum of 6 months experience assisting on a residential conveyancing caseload
· Able to work to tight deadlines and as part of a team
· Must have a willingness to learn
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary which is above market rate and an excellent benefits package.
If you would like more information on this role, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 or email a copy of your CV.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018