- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Commercial litigation Paralegal
Magic Circle law firm based in Manchester is looking for a commercial litigation paralegal with experience handling a range of a wide range of commercial matters. This role would suit an individual who is looking to establish a career as a paralegal and move into management. If you are looking to expand and develop your experience handling a varied range of dispute resolution matters, this role would be ideal for you. You will have the opportunity to work on new mandates and gain project management experience.
As the commercial litgation paralegal, you will support and lead a team of junior paralegals and will assist the paralegal manager to manage and co-ordinate new mandates which come through to the Hub. This includes; providing senior support and experience on dispute resolution mandates from the fee earners and clients. Your role will include;
· Working independently on a varied range of dispute resolution matters with the confidence to act as a point of contact to junior members of the team
· Lead and co-ordinate the team of paralegals by delegating key roles to deliver work requested by fee earners
· Arrange briefing calls at the start of mandate and ensure the team are prepared
· Assist the paralegal manager with project tracking, calculation of run rates and provide constructive feedback on quality of work
· Assist with assuring quality and consistency of work delivered by their team and co-ordinating training
The firm is looking for a paralegal who can demonstrate;
· A minimum of two years experience as a paralegal in a similar commercial litigation/dispute resolution role
· Previous experience managing a team is desirable
· Excellent organisational skills
· LLB Law degree is essential, ideally you will have completed the LPC
Along with the opportunity of working at a Magic Circle law firm, you will be rewarded with the following;
· Highly competitive salary paying up to £32000 dependant on experience
· Generous holiday allowance + chance to buy additional
· Tailored training and development
· Matched contribution pension scheme
· Medical Insurance and Income Protection insurance
· Season Ticket Loan
· Impressive and vibrant working space based in Manchester City Centre
To be considered for this dispute resolution paralegal role in Manchester, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 hesitate to get in touch with your CV as soon as possible.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018