- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
This top 50 ranked National law firm seek to recruit a Banking Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham
- The firm's thriving banking and finance team assists clients from a range of sectors such as; energy, retail and healthcare on a wide range of financial transactions.
- The national banking team work closely with a number of the UK's major banks and financial institutions, private equity and corporate borrowers and are on a number of panels.
- Known for being a collaborative and close knit team with highly skilled banking and finance specialists, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build on their legal and commercial skills whilst gaining client exposure from the outset.
As a junior lawyer in this team you will gain exposure to a variety of matters to include;
* corporate lending
* acquisition and leveraged finance
* asset finance
* real estate finance
* asset backed lending (including receivables and inventory)
* refinancing's and restructurings.
- This is a fantastic banking solicitor role for a NQ - 4 year PQE banking and finance solicitor who is passionate about developing their career in banking law.
- The role would suit a candidate who wants to take on responsibility, work on transactions from start to finish and help deliver commercially driven results for clients.
- £42,500 - £48,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Banking Solicitor role in Birmingham, please forward your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018