- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is assisting a Legal 500 acknowledged law firm who are seeking a Property Litigation Solicitor to join the Property team in Nottingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1-4 years' PQE Property Litigation Solicitor to join this highly regarded team working on a broad and varied caseload.
The role will include working on a mixed caseload of matters including:
· Commercial lease renewals
· Breach of covenant and title.
· Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and associated notices and procedures.
· Rent review and service charge disputes.
· 1-4 years' PQE
· Excellent drafting skills
· Able to demonstrate strong written, verbal and organisation skills and deal with clients confidentially on a day to day basis.
What's on offer?
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Luqmaan Ayaz on 0121 236 2623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018