- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
This International practice seek to recruit a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their Real Estate Litigation team in Cambridge.
* The role involves working on a broad range of property related disputes for occupiers, investors and developers. Upon joining, you will be involved in a mixture of advisory work, and all and any types of property dispute.
* A key part of your role will be involved in client relationship management, business development, marketing and selling.
* Contentious property issues encompassing residential, commercial and agricultural land
* 2 - 5 years' PQE
* Previous property litigation experience with exposure to advising on asset management issues including possession claims, the forfeiture of leases, dilapidations, service charge disputes and lease interpretation. He also advises on trespass, overage, rights of light, rights of way, adverse possession and enfranchisement
* £43,000+ (dependant on level of PQE)
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Recognised by The Lawyer as part of the 'Litigation Elite'
If you would like to be considered for the Property Litigation Solicitor in Cambridge, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018