- Job Search
- Pensions Solicitor
This International firm seek to recruit a Pensions Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham. Part-time working available and flexible working is actively encouraged by the team and firm.
- This leading international law firm is recruiting for an ambitious and enthusiastic pensions solicitor to join their incredibly successful pensions team in Birmingham.
- A rare opportunity to join an award winning pensions team and work alongside highly experienced and technically excellent pensions lawyers.
- The team set themselves apart from the competition by ensuring their lawyers receive excellent training and support from the outset of their careers and for creating a friendly, productive and collegiate working environment.
- Your case load will encompass working on all aspects of pensions work for clients including:
* the Regulator
* insurance companies
* NEST and the PPF
The work is of the highest quality with the team regularly involved in leading UK pensions cases and have also advised on cutting edge pensions work and developing new legislation. This role will provide fantastic scope to gain exposure to a full range of pensions work as well as the opportunity to manage client relationships from the outset.
- NQ - 3PQE
- Gained exposure to pensions or a mixed pensions and employment law caseload
- £42,500+ (DOE)
- Part-time working available and flexible working is actively encouraged by the team and firm.
If you are interested in applying for this Pensions Solicitor role please email your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018