- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A position has arisen for an employment solicitor to join a leading Legal 500 ranked employment law team in Nottingham.
- This employment team sits as part of the wider dispute resolution team which incorporates property, commercial and insolvency alongside employment.
- They deal with TUPE, restrictive covenants, whistleblowing and discrimination as well as handling employment tribunals.
- In this role the candidate will need to be able to proficiently handle non-contentious as well as contentious work, mostly acting for employers.
- This is a position for a candidate with experience in contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- You will be ideally between 1 and 4 years PQE with solid experience in employment matters, ideally being contentious and non-contentious.
- You will be a team player and be interested in getting involved in further growth opportunities of the team.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and career progression as detailed above.
If you wish to find out more about the Employment Solicitor role in Nottingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018