- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This International law firm seek to recruit an Employment Solicitor to join their Employment team in Cambridge.
The firm are looking for an employment lawyer with a particular specialism in acting for NHS and other healthcare industry employers.
- unfair dismissal
- breach of contract
- complex discrimination
- TUPE related claims
- Injunctive relief for breach of confidentiality and restrictive covenants
The ideal candidate is a qualified Employment Solicitor with at least four years post qualification respondent experience who can operate with self-sufficiency in managing their own caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters. In additional they will have:
- Significant experience and knowledge of employment tribunal work
- Excellent technical skills with a solid knowledge in the areas mentioned above
- Ambition to progress within a growing national team
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- Strong client care skills and able to apply commercial approach
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- Clear progression path
- Working for a global law firm that is know for its friendly culture and strong core values
If you're interested in the Employment Solicitor role in Cambridge, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018