- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This reputable practice seeks to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their team in Northampton.
* The LLP would be interested in hearing from applicants who have experience of working within a busy department, meeting deadlines and managing client expectation. The position would suit someone who is approachable, flexible, confident, accurate and has an eye for detail. The candidate should be used to dealing with a varied workload with an ability to remain calm under pressure when working to court deadlines.
* Ideally the candidate will have some experience in civil litigation and/or property litigation in claimant and defendant matters
Key areas of responsibility and skill expectations for the role will include:
* NQ -2 PQE
* Handling small claims court work, debt collection and tenancy matters with minimal supervision
* Court attendance at tenancy hearings - training provided
* Comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role in Northampton, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018