- Job Search
- Junior Employment Solicitor
Junior Employment Solicitor
This highly regarded sector focussed firm in Birmingham seek to recruit a junior employment solicitor.
- The team work across all of our sectors, predominately Health & Social Care and Housing, on behalf of commercial clients and support them on all areas of Employment matters including, drafting of policies/contracts, employee relations, employment tribunals, disclosures, TUPE and all other general employment queries.
- The successful candidate will be client focused and have experience of running their own workload, as well as working with others. Although specific sector experience isn't a requirement, they would like somebody who can demonstrate an interest in their sectors and who can help deliver right away.
- NQ to 4PQE
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of working on both contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- You will be a team player who enjoys working closely with clients and colleagues and be able to demonstrate your ability to work on complex instructions and offer strategic advice.
- £37,500 to £45,000
- Flexible working options
- Time in Lieu policy
If you would like to be considered for the Junior Employment Solicitor role, please email your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018