- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This boutique and honest practice seek to recruit a Solicitor to join their Employment team in Leicester.
- Responsible for providing high quality, timely, professional advice and representation for claimant and respondent clients
- Responsible for preparing and drafting documents such as Form ET1 and ET3, witness statements and schedules of loss
- Responsible for attending clients, taking instructions and advising. Generally conducting files efficiently whilst maintaining the confidentiality of all the Company's and clients documents and information at all times
- Attending Tribunal when necessary including Case Management Discussions and Pre-Hearing Reviews
- 1+ PQE
- Previous Employment experience
- Claimant and Respondent experience ideal
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Employment Solicitor role in Leicester, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018