- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
This Tier 1 ranked practice seek to recruit a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their team in Norwich. The salary starts at £40,000 within this team.
* Contentious property issues encompassing residential, commercial and agricultural land
* The team focuses largely on land and development issues, landlord and tenant but also has growing expertise in leasehold and freehold enfranchisement matters
* NQ Solicitor
* Previous property litigation experience with exposure to advising on asset management issues including possession claims, the forfeiture of leases, dilapidations, service charge disputes and lease interpretation. Experience in trespass, overage, rights of light, rights of way, adverse possession and enfranchisement would be ideal.
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Property Litigation Solicitor role, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018