- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
BCL Legal are acting on behalf of this top 50 law firm with 12 offices across the country, who seek to recruit an Employment Solicitor to join their team in Nottingham.
- Our national Employment team is widely respected for providing an excellent service and pragmatic and timely legal advice to its highly regarded (mainly UK employer) client base.
- Enjoying a varied caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters, the team regularly conducts its own advocacy in employment tribunal claims as well as supporting clients and internal colleagues (mainly the Firm's corporate and commercial teams) on a variety of day to day employment matters and strategic projects.
- An opportunity has arisen to join our UK employment experts in our Tier 1 ranked (Legal 500) Nottingham team.
- We are ideally looking for a candidate in the region of 2 years' PQE +.
- We are looking for candidates with experience of advising our employer clients on the full spectrum of employment and HR law, including Tribunal matters, general advisory support, and corporate, commercial and Real Estate support. - -- ---
- Salary starts at £43,000
- We were also the first major law firm to achieve "Gold Standard" Investors in People.
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Employment Solicitor role in Nottingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018