- Job Search
- Corporate Manager - Big Four
Senior Corporate Solicitor - Big Four
This Big 4 Accountancy Practice seek to recruit a senior Corporate Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham.
- Our client is an award winning, world-class global accountancy practice with a highly successful global legal services offering.
- Due to continual success and ambitious growth plans, this Big 4 practice is now seeking to recruit a senior corporate solicitor to join its thriving corporate team in Birmingham.
- technical reorganisations
- corporate and share restructurings
- M&A deals
- joint ventures
- capital reductions
- corporate governance and advisory work
This is a great opportunity to work with an impressive client base together with tax and corporate finance colleagues from the outset on deals and other corporate projects, giving you the ability to take on a much more strategic, proactive and collaborative role.
As a senior member of the team you will be encouraged to play an active role in managing the junior members of the team and be involved in the direction and growth of the team
- 4 to 8PQE qualified corporate lawyer who has practiced at a top tier/highly regarded international or national corporate team.
- Solid corporate training covering; M&A, private equity and re-organisations.
- £60,000+ (DOE)
- Flexible working within a collaborative environment that promotes excellent work life balance.
If would like to be considered for this Corporate role, please apply below, or contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018