- Job Search
- NQ Property Litigation Solicitor
NQ Property Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is partnering with a top 50 law firm in Birmingham in the recruitment of a newly qualified property litigation solicitor to join their established and highly experienced litigation team in Birmingham.
This team advises on a wide remit of real estate litigation matters to include:
- Large volume business lease renewals for national retail chains.
- Redevelopment disputes (rights of light, party wall and boundary disputes).
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes.
- Large scale trespass and squatter eviction claims.
This role will suit a personable and hardworking NQ who has a passion for litigation and is looking to join a busy team and undertake work for clients in a range of sectors to include;
- Private and public companies.
- Major corporate occupiers.
- High street retailers.
- Clearing banks.
- Public bodies.
- Demonstratable interest for property litigation work.
- Solid technical knowledge.
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
The firm offer competitive salaries and have a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018