- Job Search
- Real Estate Disputes Solicitor
Real Estate Disputes Solicitor
This Global law firm seek to recruit a Solicitor to join their Real Estate Disputes team in Birmingham.
- With 67 offices across 34 countries worldwide, they have become one of the largest law firms in the world.
As an integral part of the real estate dispute resolution team you will provide support on a wide variety of matters to include:
- Contested and uncontested lease renewals
- Breach of covenant disputes
- Possession proceedings
- Advising on the exercise of break options
- Advisory work
- Dilapidations claims and settlement
- Recovery of rent arrears
- 1 to 3 years PQE
- Currently undertaking real estate disputes work
- £47,000 - £50,000
If you would like to be considered for the Real Estate Disputes Solicitor role, please email your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018