- Job Search
- Family Senior Associate
Family Senior Associate
This Regional Practice seek to recruit a Senior Associate to join their Family team in Nottingham.
* The role will involve providing high quality legal services and advice to existing clients, ensuring the Firm remains profitable by engaging in and developing new business. You will also provide supervision and developmental support to junior fee earners.
* Acting for family law clients on a wide range of legal issues with a particular emphasis on mid to high net worth financial remedy cases, pre and post nuptial agreements, same sex marriages/civil partnerships, cases involving an international element, cohabitation/TOLATA cases and private children cases.
* No Legal aid
* A broad range of family law experience is essential.
* Experience of pre and post nuptial agreements is highly desirable
* £40,000+ (DOE)
* Comprehensive benefits structure
For further details about the Family Senior Associate role in Nottingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018