- Job Search
- Employment Senior Associate
Employment Senior Associate
This National Practice seek to recruit a Senior Associate to join their Employment team in Birmingham.
- Leading National law firm with a specialist employment healthcare team in Birmingham.
- A supportive and collaborative environment will help with career development and progression.
- You will be a part of a growing cross-office employment healthcare team, working for quality healthcare clients as a member of an expert team.
- 1400 chargeable hours
- You will be a 3+ PQE employment solicitor currently working at an established practice in the West Midlands or be seeking to relocate.
- Ideally you will have gained experience working for healthcare sector clients; however, candidates with education or public sector experience who are able to demonstrate a clear interest in the sector are also encouraged to apply.
- £45,000+ (DOE)
- Fully flexible and agile working is available to all employees, together with a highly competitive salary, bonus and clear pathway for progression due to the team structure.
If you would like to be considered for this Employment Senior Associate role in Birmingham, please email your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018