- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This International Law Firm seek to recruit an NQ Solicitor to join their Commercial Litigation team in Birmingham.
- A successful litigation team that offers advice to a range of large commercial and public sector clients.
- As a junior member of this highly regarded commercial litigation team you can expect to work on challenging and interesting disputes for clients operating in a wide range of sectors including; transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure as well high net worth individuals.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior litigator to gain exposure to quality commercial litigation, arbitration and ADR work as part of a busy and collegiate team. In addition the firm offers superb training and development and has a great working culture.
- Applications are sought from NQ - 2 year qualified solicitors with solid exposure to commercial litigation work during their training contract.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the CPR, excellent drafting skills and the ability to think flexibly.
- £44,000 - £46,000
- 1 day from home a week
If you would like to be considered for the NQ Commercial Litigation role in Birmingham, please email your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018