- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This Top 45 ranked National law firm seek to a Solicitor to join their Employment team in Birmingham.
- Their Market leading Employment, Pensions and Immigration team advises employers across the UK on all aspects of employment, pensions and immigration law.
- Their clients are some of the UK's largest and best known employers.
- To manage a mixed caseload of employment work including advocacy, and provide HR\employment law advice to clients.
- Conduct advocacy at Employment Tribunals
- 3 to 6 years' PQE
- Experience of managing own caseload of respondent employment cases
- Employment Tribunal advocacy experience
- £45,000 - £55,000
If you would like to be considered for the Employment Solicitor role in Birmingham, please forward your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018