- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
This International practice seek to recruit a Solicitor to join their Banking team in Birmingham.
- This leading Financial Services practice has proven strength through its global presence and breadth of cross-border financing and collateral expertise.
- Their practice provides high quality legal and regulatory services to a wide range of participants in the financial services sector, including: financial institutions, capital sources and other financial intermediaries, their investors, suppliers and customers, end-users of financial services (e.g., corporate borrowers) and regulatory authorities.
- Their "one-firm firm" practice model enables us to serve our clients throughout the life of any financing, from a project's inception to its re-financing in advance of corporate disposition or flotation and, if necessary, through its subsequent workout or, in conjunction with their restructuring and insolvency practice, insolvency or secured party disposition.
- Ideally 2 to 6 years PQE
- Good academic profile
- Banking experience at a strong practice
- Varied workload with plenty of scope for direct client contact
- Comprehensive benefits structure
If you would like to be considered for this Banking role in Birmingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018