- Job Search
- Financial Investigations Solicitors
Financial Investigations Solicitor
This International law firm seeking to recruit a Solicitor to join their Financial Investigation team in Birmingham.
This is a Tier 1 ranked litigation team that offers advice to a range of financial clients.
As a member of this market leading financial services dispute resolution team you can expect to work on challenging and complex domestic and international disputes for quality banking and financial services clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new qualified litigator to gain exposure to top end contentious banking and finance work including:
* regulatory investigations
* fraud and white collar crime matters
* multi-jurisdiction disputes
* NQ to 2PQE
* Commercial Litigation experience
* You will also be able to demonstrate excellent academic, technical and drafting skills, the ability to deliver quality work under pressure and a practical and enthusiastic approach to working.
* In addition the firm offers superb opportunities for career development and has a great working culture.
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Investigations Solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018