- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
This Top 100 ranked commercial law firm seek to recruit a Solicitor to join their Property Litigation team in Birmingham.
- The firm advises over 800 businesses and is a market-leading law firm across Health and Social Care, Housing and Local and Central Government throughout the UK.
- The Property Department has experienced significant growth over the last couple of years and that growth is set to continue, with major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
- This role will involve advising clients on a wide range of property-related disputes, including landlord and tenant and development disputes.
- 1 to 4 years' PQE
- Previous property litigation experience
- Experience of work for local authorities and healthcare organisations would be helpful, but is not essential.
- £40,000 - £46,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this Property Litigation role in Birmingham, please forward your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018