- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
This top tier firm seek to recruit a Corporate Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham.
- Their business approach is led by their desire to build long-term relationships with clients and they have an established client base which includes national charities, housing providers, local authorities, care providers, education establishments and commercial businesses.
- The team is flourishing and has grown over recent years as they are going through a sustained period of expansion. As a result, there are exciting opportunities to build and develop work in this area, and unusually high levels of responsibility and client contact.
- The focus of corporate transactions the team cover: Business sales; Mergers and acquisitions; Company group re-organisations; Due diligence; Joint ventures; Limited liability partnerships and Shareholder protection.
- 2 to 7 years' PQE
- The successful candidate will have previous commercial dispute resolution experience, predominately commercial property disputes, and will have proven skills in managing and resolving disputes commercially.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Corporate Solicitor role in Birmingham, please forward your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018