- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
This leading regional firm seek to recruit a Solicitor to join their Property Litigation team in Birmingham. Salary starts at £44,000.
Role and team:
* Busy and highly regarded Corporate Department
* Client base reflects their nationwide strength and their nationwide service delivery
* The successful candidate will take on the traditional Landlord and Tenant work. That will involve taking responsibility for the files on issues arising from leases, such as dilapidations, break notices, lease renewals, and also assisting on some of the bigger cases, property insolvency, property fraud, injunctions.
* Circa 2-5 years' experience
* Previous Property Litigation experience
* Commercial Property experience is desirable
* featured 3 times in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For
If you wish to be considered for the Property Litigation Solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018