- Job Search
- Professional Support Lawyer
Part time PSL - Corporate
This full service global law firm seek to recruit a Professional Support Lawyer to join their Corporate Restructuring team in Birmingham.
- The restructuring and insolvency practices represent creditors and debtors in an extensive range of restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings;
- The restructuring PSL works closely with the banking PSL and the other PSLs in the wider Company Commercial Group, sharing experiences and best practice and delivering projects across the whole Company Commercial Group practice group;
- The restructuring PSL has the support of a senior partner in the UK restructuring team.
- 3 days a week
- managing/improving the content of team precedents;
- collating current awareness and sector hot topics, with recourse to market source providers, and also leading on sector critical matters with the support of senior team partners and senior assistants;
- organising ongoing team training, including vetting of training materials, writing/updating training materials, presenting sector critical training (both face to face and online), as well as arranging and running the very successful annual NQ induction course and annual sub group/ product specialism away days);
- managing the team knowhow bank with the support of wider team assistants;
- supporting key clients with training and knowledge services; and
supporting the UK restructuring team on ad hoc queries and work process improvement initiatives (firm wide and team wide).
- 6+ PQE;
- Experience in general corporate restructuring and insolvency;
- Experience as a PSL is desirable but not essential.
- £42,000 (based on 21 hours a week)
If you would like to be considered for this Corporate PSL role in Birmingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018