- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Disputes Associate
This Global 100 law firm seek to recruit an Associate to join their Property Disputes team in Birmingham.
- Winner of the 'Law Firm of Year Award 2019' - Legal Business
- Global 100 law firm with over 26 locations
- Tier 1 ranked and recognised as 'National Leaders - Outside London'
- Boasting one of the largest team of dedicated property disputes lawyers in the country
- Led by Chambers and Legal 500 recognised Partner
- Handling complex and high-value litigation ranging from vacant possessions to restrictive covenants and right to light disputes
- Experience representing developers, retailers and educational institutions. Impressive public real estate practice advising local councils and boroughs
- Strong expertise in the telecoms and energy sectors
- Experience of handling property dispute matters you will be an individual who enjoys black letter law, problem solving, working closely with clients and will be enthusiastic about developing the team and generating new business and cross-selling
- A team player with proven supervisory skills and a strong client focused approach
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Exceptional training to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver "best of breed" services.
If you would like to be considered for this Property Disputes role in Birmingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz or apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018