- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This National practice seek to recruit an Associate to join their Employment team in Birmingham.
- Tier 2 ranked: Legal 500
- You can expect to be fully involved in representing a great client base, from SMEs to PLCs, across a range of sectors including sport, manufacturing, financial services and logistics.
- Corporate transactional support
- Specialist support to the Restructuring team alongside standalone work with insolvency practitioners
- Employment tribunal litigation
- Providing day to day support to HR teams
- Acting on executive severances/settlement agreements
- Project work on restructurings, redundancies and TUPE
- 2-5 years experience in Employment
- Good academic record
- Keen Business Developer
- £45,000+ (DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Employment Solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018