- Job Search
- Junior Corporate Lawyer
Junior Corporate Solicitor - Big Four
This Big 4 Accountancy Practice seek to recruit a junior Corporate Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham. Salary starts at £50,000.
- Our client is an award winning, world-class global accountancy practice with a highly successful global legal services offering.
- Due to continual success and ambitious growth plans, this Big 4 practice is now seeking to recruit an additional corporate solicitor to join its thriving corporate team in Birmingham.
- technical reorganisations
- corporate and share restructurings
- M&A deals
- joint ventures
- capital reductions
- corporate governance and advisory work
This is a great opportunity to work with an impressive client base together with tax and corporate finance colleagues from the outset on deals and other corporate projects, giving you the ability to take on a much more strategic, proactive and collaborative role.
As a junior member of the team you will be encouraged to play an active role in running your own smaller matters as well as assisting colleagues on more complex projects with the continual support of your team. With access to a wealth of high quality work, this is a fantastic role for an ambitious junior corporate solicitor looking for high quality work, excellent training and support and the chance to work as part of a multi-disciplinary offering.
- NQ - 2PQE qualified corporate lawyer who has trained at a top tier/highly regarded international or national corporate team.
- Solid corporate training covering; M&A, private equity and re-organisations.
- You will enjoy running your own smaller deals and working collaboratively on larger deals and projects, feel comfortable interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels, seek to develop new ideas and strategies for delivering solutions, enjoy business development and working closely with non-lawyers i.e. tax, corporate finance and consultants to deliver results to clients.
- £50,000 starting salary
- Flexible working within a collaborative environment that promotes excellent work life balance.
If would like to be considered for this Corporate role, please email your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018