- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This major UK law firm seek to recruit an Employment Solicitor to join its team in Birmingham.
As an Employment Solicitor in the Birmingham office, your role will involve:
- Working predominantly for employers in the health and commercial sectors.
- You will be advising employers on both contentious and non-contentious employment matters, as well as engaging in business development activity to promote the firm's practice in Birmingham.
- A minimum of 4 years PQE
- Previous experience of advising NHS and other health sector clients and knowledge of relevant policies, procedures and issues within the health sector
- Ideally able to lead on Employment Tribunal matters and run matters with minimal supervision
- Starting salary of £50,000+
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing professional development, training and progression
If you would like to be considered for the Employment Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please apply below or get in touch with Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018