- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This National practice seek to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham.
- The firm has a turnover of c£38m and 400 staff - including more than 250 fee earners - across its five offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Winchester and Chorley.
- Wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, registered providers, insurers, defence organisations, independent healthcare providers, charities and GP practices.
- The role will involve dealing with a wide range of commercial dispute resolution cases including contractual claims, procurement challenges, contentious intellectual property, debt recovery, fraud recovery, reputation management and defamation.
- 0-2 years' PQE
- Previous experience of commercial litigation with a public sector or healthcare sector focus
- £40,000 to £44,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Agile working
If you would like to be considered for the Commercial Litigation role in Birmingham, apply below or contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018