- Job Search
- Family Solicitor - 5PQE
Family Solicitor - 5PQE
This regional practice seek to recruit a 5PQE Solicitor to join their Family team in Bedford or Luton.
- Experience of working in a multi-site, fast-paced legal business in a Family Law Solicitor role, ideally working across a broad range of divorce, financial remedy, separation, cohabitation, and child arrangement cases
- Has a working knowledge of Family Law best practice and a good understanding of other practice areas that may cross over
- You will be keen to grow your business development capabilities
- Experience in advocacy is an advantage
- Able to progress full caseloads of Family Law related matters through to completion with little support
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly, flexible, and capable manner, and can build relationships quickly
Works ethically and sensitively to support vulnerable individuals through Family Law processes
- Minimum of 4 years PQE, ideally 5PQE
- Is specialised in Family Law work, with an appreciation of legal practice areas that inter-relate, e.g. Child Care
- Has trained and dealt with Family Law matters including divorce, separation and child arrangement cases
- Has an existing knowledge of Legal Aid - highly desirable
On offer is a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you'd like to be considered for this Family Solicitor role in Bedford or Luton, please apply below.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018