- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal are recruiting for a junior Commercial Litigation Solicitor on behalf of a Legal 500 ranked firm to be based at their Cambridge office. This rapidly expanding Dispute Resolution team represent an enviable base of clients including UK and multi-national companies.
The successful candidate will be working within a team which specialise in a wide range of practice areas including:
- company and partnership disputes
- contract disputes
- restraint of trade
- IT and technology disputes
- banking litigation
- professional negligence
- contentious probate claims.
You will be developing your own caseload and client base whilst providing clients with advice on this broad range of commercial litigation matters.
- NQ - two years' PQE
- Previous experience in dispute resolution
- Client focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary will start at £38,500 +
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and support within a friendly team is available to develop your knowledge and skills and there is a clear path for progression within the firm.
If you're interested in the role of Commercial Litigation Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018