- Job Search
- Family Associate
BCL Legal is pleased to assist this large regional practice across the East Midlands in it search for a private family solicitor to join the Legal 500 ranked team in Derby.
- This team is undertaking a mix of private family work, assisting a range of clients at a difficult time in their lives. If you are a family lawyer looking to join a collegiate team at one of the heavyweights across the East Midlands, then this is the role for you.
- This team of experts in family law deals with the range of matters which can arisen on the start up or break down of a relationship or marriage. They are well known for resolving complex financial disputes, advising on divorce and separation involving multiple jurisdictions, as well as complex business structures and trusts. The lawyers within this team are accredited specialists and members of the Children Panel and Family Mediation Panel.
- If you are anywhere between one and two years PQE with experience in children and financial remedy cases then please get in touch. NQs with a strong family law seat and good academic record are also encouraged to apply.
- You will need to have good communication skills and a certain amount of empathy to succeed in this role.
- Salary starts at £40,000
- On offer is genuine career progression, competitive benefits package and the chance to work for a thriving family team.
If you wish to apply for the role of Family Associate in Derby, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018