- Job Search
- Senior Associate | Insolvency
Senior Associate | Insolvency
A leading regional firm with an outstanding reputation seeks an experienced Solicitor to bolster their Business Restructuring and Insolvency team in Leeds. They are specifically seeking out candidates with strong commercial litigation experience. If you've not yet found your specialism then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Tier- 1 team, outranking multiple Big 6 insolvency teams
- Handles high quality work, currently involving the insolvency of a major High Street retail chain
- You'll be working alongside two Managing Partners on the team, meaning fantastic career development opportunities
- Supportive and experienced team
The successful candidate will undertake high quality, contentious work , covering a range of elements involved in restructuring and insolvency, including:
- Negligence claims against accountants and insolvency professionals
- Working with banks, asset-based lenders and other financial stakeholders
- Investigating and pursuing fraud claims
- Acting for insolvency practitioners or specialist insolvency funders in respect of litigation coming out of administration/liquidation/bankruptcies
- Acting for and against directors of insolvent companies
- Defending director disqualification proceedings
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to truly take the next step in their career with high quality work and a supportive environment with strong team culture.
- You will be professional and articulate 6 years + PQE Solicitor with relevant experience.
- Commercial litigation and/or insolvency litigation experience within a national or strong regional firm
- Capable of building and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Strong commercial awareness
- Motivated and ambitious
- Highly competitive salary and benefits structure similar to the top tier
- A friendly and sociable firm that is known for its strong culture of communication and collaboration
- High quality work to rival Big 6 teams
- Lovely modern central Leeds offices
There is some really interesting and challenging work in the pipeline over the coming 12 months and beyond, making this an exciting time to specialise in insolvency.
If you would like to apply for this Insolvency Litigation Solicitor role, please send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like