- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor | Leeds
Property Litigation Solicitor | North Yorkshire | 3+ PQE | Strong National Firm
A top rated national law firm with a great range of clients is seeking a diligent Property Litigator to join its growing team in North Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQ- 3PQE Property Litigator to join a fantastic and nationally recognised Real Estate team.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
- The firm is widely acknowledged as one of the leading UK experts in the fields of health and social care
- Well established and works closely with a great range of different clients
- In the NHS alone, their clients include of 180 organisations, trusts and foundation trusts, commissioning bodies, and NHS England's Area team, as well as private and individual healthcare providers
- 250 staff and lawyers working across their five offices nationwide
- As a Property Litigation Solicitor, you'll be joining an ambitious and motivated team, which offers an exceptional depth of knowledge and experience across a range of sectors
- Real opportunities for growth and career progression within a friendly and supportive team
- NQ- 3 PQE hard-working and diligent Property Litigation Solicitor with strong commercial awareness
- Ideally some past experience working on property disputes for health and social care clients, but this is not essential
- Flexibility and willingness to work a varied case load
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Quick to learn, enthusiastic and diligent
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus one discretionary day on Christmas Eve
- Open to discussing flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Private medical care cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sports and social events
If you would like to apply for this Property Litigation Solicitor opportunity please send a copy of CV to Laura Baron or call us for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page on our website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like