- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor | Strong National Firm | NQ-5PQE |Leeds
Insolvency Solicitor | Strong National Firm | NQ-5PQE |Leeds
BCL are working with a UK Top 100 firm seeking an Insolvency Solicitor to join the Commercial Dispute Resolution department based within the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency team in Leeds.
- Responsible for delivering a wide range of services, the successful candidate will manage a caseload combining corporate advisory work with contentious and non-contentious personal and corporate insolvency matters.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected and busy team. Consideration will also be given to more junior candidates based on their breath of knowledge and experience in the insolvency area. - -- The position can be offered on a full or part time basis and offers a varied caseload with excellent career prospects.
What will you be doing?
- Acting on a wide range of insolvency litigation in both corporate and personal insolvency acting for claimants and defendants
- Asset recovery work including acting for insolvency practitioners in relation to possession and sale of properties;
- Advising on corporate recovery and insolvency issues, dealing with a range of businesses and financial institutions, including non-traditional lenders, insolvency practitioners and borrowers;
- Acting on sales by administrators;
- Review and report on documents, drafting documents and advice tailored to the client's individual needs;
- Develop existing and new client business via appropriate channels including active network building, entertaining clients etc.;
- You will be an Insolvency Solicitor with between NQ-5 year PQE gained within a Commercial Litigation/ Insolvency department
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to plan and organise effectively; adept at working to challenging and changing timescales with an urgency to move matters;
- Excellent all round communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with both colleagues and clients;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to innovate and draw commercial solutions;
- Enthusiastic and proactive in approach to delivering a first-class service to clients.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Agile working
- Access to work to with a range of clients on high value matters
- Friendly and supportive team
If you wish to apply for this Insolvency Solicitor role in Leeds , please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Laurabaron@Bcllegal.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like