- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate | Leeds | 2-6 PQE
Property Litigation Associate | Leeds | 2-6PQE
We're working with this well established and well-liked property litigation team in Leeds, who are looking for a mid level solicitor to join their increasingly busy department.
Solicitors who are knowledgeable and professional but down-to-earth and collaborative will thrive in this leading Leeds firm. You will be getting involved with -
- Lots of landlord & tenant work - a mixed bag covering all the main areas
- Repossession matters
- Land disputes such as easements, rights of way, boundaries, restrictive covenants
- Development land purchase disputes
You will be an important member of the team, with the opportunity to take on and develop new and existing client relationships.
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a good range of property litigation experience, around 2 to 6 PQE in this area
- You will be looking for a firm in Leeds that can offer high quality work in an environment that is refreshingly lacking in bureaucracy
- You will be looking for a supportive team that pulls together well and works effectively with the real estate team
This opportunity can be full time or part time, with a really competitive salary and benefits package, and agile / hybrid working.
Please get in touch to find out more. This is just one of a number of property litigation opportunities in Leeds that we are instructed on.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like