- Job Search
- Finance Dispute Resolution Lawyer
Associate | Financial Dispute Resolution |NQ | Tier 1 Firm | Leeds
Our client, a Tier 1 firm, is seeking an Associate Solicitor to join its Financial Dispute Resolution team based in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as an Associate Financial Disputes Solicitor within a Top-Tier Legal 100 and Chambers ranked award winning team that is growing quickly.
The team acts for clients on a broad range of contentious and operational risk issues in the financial services sector, including managed exit advice; secured and unsecured recoveries; fraud and asset-tracing; operational disputes and mis-selling claims; the identification and rectification of defects in lender security structures; and professional indemnity claims. In addition to working alongside the Regulatory and Restructuring teams adding contentious expertise to manage risk and deliver client's transactional objectives
In addition to a supportive working environment the Financial Dispute Resolution Associate will be rewarded with:
· A competitive starting salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package
· Hybrid/Flexible working
· Bonus Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Sabbatical scheme
· The opportunity to work for a firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and gives back to its local communities
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known for supporting the wellbeing of its employees
· The opportunity to join a firm that is working towards being an inclusive employer
· Training and development by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
As the newly appointed Financial Dispute Resolution Associate you would be expected to:
· Offer expert advice in relation to dealing with contentious matters in addition to property related issues
· Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
* The successful Associate Financial Dispute Resolution solicitor will be:
* Newly qualified
* Ideally with experience of contentious and operational risk issues
* Preferably some experience of advocacy or a (willingness to obtain) would also be advantageous.
* Strong organisational skills
* The ability to work to strict deadlines
* A genuine passion to progress within the field of Finance Dispute Resolution
If this sounds of interest or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Employment Solicitor opportunity, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like