- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor | (1- 4PQE) | National Firm- Leeds
Employment Solicitor (1- 4PQE) National Firm- Leeds
Our client, a popular National Firm, is seeking to bolster its Employment, Pensions and Immigration Team in Leeds with the addition of an experienced Employment Solicitor at the 1-4 years' PQE level. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as an Employment Solicitor within a Tier 1 Legal 500 and Chambers ranked award winning team that is growing quickly. The team acts for clients on a wide range of employment related matters including tribunal work, HR and employment law.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A competitive starting salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package
· Hybrid/Flexible working
· The opportunity to work for a firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and gives back to its local communities
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and market knowledge
· The opportunity to work for an inclusive and collaborative employer
· Training and development by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
This award winning Employment, Pensions and Immigration team has experienced significant growth and is continuing to do so.
As the newly appointed Employment Solicitor you would be expected to:
Offer expert advice to clients on a wide variety of employment -related matters including, HR, disciplinaries, TUPES and redundancies in addition to drafting and reviewing employment contracts, and conducting advocacy at Employment Tribunals.
In addition you should have demonstrable experience within
· Adhering to agreed service level agreements
· Upholding the company values and processes
· Drafting and creating Employment /HR Legal Updates
· Working towards the team's financial targets and chargeable hours.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:
· 1-3 years + PQE
· Ideally experience of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters
· Preferably some experience of advocacy or a (willingness to obtain) would also be advantageous.
· Strong organisational skills
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· A genuine passion to progress within the field of Employment Law
If this sounds of interest or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Employment Solicitor opportunity, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like