- Job Search
- Senior Associate | Pensions | Leeds
Senior Associate | Pensions | Leeds
This very well-liked national firm with a reputation for having a very sensible approach to work life balance, has an opportunity for an experienced Pensions Solicitor to join the national team.
- UK top 100 law firm
- Operates across both public sector and private sector - with clients across healthcare, construction, energy, financial services, local & central government, housing, education
- On the Times 'Best Law Firms 2022'
- Regularly wins and is short listed for industry awards
- Strong focus on relationship-building, both within and outside the firm
- The Employment & Pensions team is a market leader in health, social care and local government sectors, and developing as a strong player in its more emerging private sector markets
- Work with the pensions team nationally to support further growth
- Deal with all aspects of pension provision across public and private sector clients
- Work on novel & complex pension law issues across both contentious and non-contentious matters
- Develop in-depth specialist expertise in particular types of pensions work, if desired
- Work includes supporting pension scheme investments, pensions transactional support for other teams, supporting lenders around pensions risks, defending ombudsman complaints, hostile claims against third parties and non-hostile high court proceedings
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 3 or 4 years' PQE in Pensions
- You will be looking for a varied Pensions role that offers exceptional progression opportunities
- You will strongly value collaborative working
- you will be looking for sensible working hours so that you can balance the different areas of your life
On offer is a highly competitive salary structure, with a generous benefits package that demonstrates a commitment to health & wellbeing, and flexible / hybrid working to suit you.
Please contact Laura at BCL Legal if you'd like to find out more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like