- Job Search
- Property Litigation Senior Associate, Leeds
Property Litigation Senior Associate, Leeds
This lovely national firm has an opening for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join the team in Leeds and further develop their career towards partnership.
- The national property litigation team operates across 3 offices as a collaborative cohesive team
- The one-partner team in Leeds is growing steadily alongside growth in client instructions
- It's a nicely varied split of work between public sector and private sector clients, across the full spectrum of property litigation matters - this is not a niche portfolio management or telecoms sector role, it's truly varied
- A nicer and more supportive head of department you could not hope to meet
- The team is currently a little bit bottom and mid level heavy, with a clear gap at the more senior end to take on some of the more complex work currently handled by or managed by the partner, as well as some of their mentoring role, in order to free them up for further growth and strategic development
- There's plenty of business development opportunities identified by the team in this busy practice area
- As the property litigation team grows further, there's a clear route to partnership with nobody ahead of you
- the firm has a genuine commitment to work life balance and is an extremely supportive environment
- Hybrid / flexible working
- You will be an experienced property litigation solicitor looking for a Senior Associate opportunity in Leeds that will move towards Legal Director level
- You may be struggling with a clear route to progression in your current firm
- You will have solid, broad based property litigation experience and be a collaborative team player
- You will be used to getting involved in business development activities and have some experience in mentoring junior fee earners
If this sounds like something you'd like to explore, please get in touch.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like