- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate -Leeds
Property Litigation Associate (4+ PQE) National Firm- Leeds
Our client, a popular National Firm, is seeking to bolster its Property Litigation Team in Leeds with the addition of an experienced solicitor at the 4 years' + PQE level. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Property Litigation Associate within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked award winning team that is growing quickly. The team acts for clients on a wide range of property-related disputes which includes landlord and tenant, land and development matters and estate management issues.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Property Litigation Associate will be rewarded with:
· A competitive starting salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package
· Hybrid/Flexible working
· The opportunity to work with a firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and gives back to its local communities
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and market knowledge
· Training and development by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
This award winning Property Litigation team has experienced significant growth and is continuing to do so. As the newly appointed Property Litigation Associate you would be expected to:
Offer expert advice to clients on a wide variety of property-related disputes including, landlord and tenant, land and development matters and providing consultative support to colleagues where needed.
In addition you should have demonstrable experience within
·Commercial tenancy disputes relating to breach of covenants, service charge, forfeiture, dilapidations and rent reviews
· Land-based disputes in respect of restrictive covenants, easements, trespass and claims for possession
· Business tenancy renewals
· Proceedings in the High Court and First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
The successful Property Litigation Associate will have:
· 4 years + PQE
· Ideally experience of The Building Safety Act
· Preferably some experience of Telecoms, and work for lenders, private equity companies and fixed charge receivers would also be advantageous.
· Strong project management skills
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· A collaborative approach to work.
If this sounds of interest or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Property Litigation Associate opportunity, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like