- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
Our client, a Mid-tier regional firm, is seeking an Insolvency Solicitor at the 5-7 years' PQE Level to join its winning team based in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as an Insolvency Solicitor within a Mid-Tier Legal 500 and Chambers ranked award winning team that is growing quickly. The team acts for clients on a broad range of insolvency and business recovery related matters including, advising insolvency practitioners, businesses and financial institutions, in addition to individuals and company directors.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Insolvency Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A competitive starting salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package
· Hybrid/Flexible working
· Free Legal Services
· Career Development
· The opportunity to work for a firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and gives back to its local communities
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and market knowledge
· The opportunity to join a Sunday Times recognised Best Places to work 2023 Firm
· Training and development by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
This highly skilled insolvency team, works collaboratively within the broader disputes department incorporating commercial litigation although operating as separate entity entirely regarding its insolvency litigation work.
As the newly appointed Insolvency Solicitor you would be expected to:
· Offer expert advice to insolvency practitioners on claims relating to assets in personal and corporate insolvency estates
· Advising on all aspects of the insolvency process
· Advising creditors and directors on their obligations right and options
· Advising parties in defending potential antecedent transaction claims against them or other claims arising from an insolvency situation
In addition you should have demonstrable experience within
*Personal and Corporate Insolvency procedures
The successful Insolvency Solicitor will have:
* 5 years + PQE
*Ideally experience of corporate and personal insolvency matters
*Strong organisational skills
*The ability to work to strict deadlines
*A genuine passion to progress within the field of Insolvency
If this sounds of interest or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Insolvency Solicitor opportunity, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like