- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate - Leeds
Property Litigation Associate - Leeds
Our client, a national law firm is looking to recruit an experienced and reputable
Property Litigation Associate / Senior Associate to join its highly regarded team in Leeds. This is a
Fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Property Litigation Associate within an award winning and innovative Top 50 law firm. The Property Litigation team is one of the UK's largest and as a result is continuing to bolster its presence in Leeds with the appointment of a Property Litigation Associate.
The team acts for a vast array of clients within the property arena, including Occupiers, Investors and Developers and offers expert legal advice on large property portfolios, asset management, commercial developments and regeneration projects.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Property Litigation Associate will be rewarded with:
· A competitive starting salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package
· Hybrid/Flexible working
· Working within a firm highly regarded for its investment in its people
· An opportunity to be a part of a leading team in the property disputes field
· A firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and gives back to its local communities
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and market knowledge
· Training and development by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
This award winning Property Litigation team has experienced significant growth and is continuing to do so in Leeds. As the newly appointed Property Litigation Associate you would be expected to:
Offer expert advice to clients in all areas of landlord and tenant litigation, and in any real estate dispute to include niche areas of law.
You will act on behalf of high-profile clients across the retail and leisure sectors, investment landlords, developers of both commercial and residential land, local authorities, and other public bodies.
In addition you should have demonstrable experience within
· Commercial tenancy disputes relating to breach of covenants, service charge, forfeiture, dilapidations and rent reviews
· Land-based disputes in respect of restrictive covenants, easements, trespass and claims for possession
· Business tenancy renewals
· Proceedings in the High Court and First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
The successful Property Litigation Associate will:
· Be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2+ PQE
· Demonstrate Property Litigation experience gained in a recognised team
· Have proven experience of working within the framework of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
If this property litigation role sounds of interest or if you would like further information, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like