- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor (4- 5 PQE) Regional Firm- Leeds
Employment Solicitor (4- 5 PQE) Regional Firm- Leeds
Our client, a lovely Regional Firm, is seeking to bolster its Employment Rights Team in Leeds with the addition of an experienced Employment Solicitor at the 4-5years' PQE level. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as an Employment Solicitor within a Tier 1 Legal 500 and Chambers ranked award winning team that is growing quickly. The team acts for clients on a wide range of employment related matters including unfair dismissal, discrimination, redundancy and breach of contract cases.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A competitive salary, 23 days holiday (rising in increments to a maximum of 28 days, full time)
· Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, company pension, company sick pay, life assurance, flexible working options.
· Applications from those looking for part-time working hours are welcome and will be considered.
· Hybrid/Flexible working
· The opportunity to work for a firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and gives back to its local communities
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and market knowledge
· The opportunity to work for an inclusive and collaborative employer
· Training and development by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
This award winning Employment Rights team has experienced significant growth and is continuing to do so.
As the newly appointed Employment Solicitor you would be expected to:
Offer expert advice to clients within a claimant-focused environment on a wide variety of employment-related matters including,
·Pursuing employment and industrial relations issues in the tribunals and courts for unions, associations, professional bodies and their members
·Advising private clients across a diverse range of commercial sectors including sport, rail, education and the entertainments industries.
In addition you should have demonstrable experience within
· The Employment Law Sector
· Employment Rights
· Working towards the team's financial targets and chargeable hours.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:
· 4-5 years + PQE
· Experience of claimant-focused employment law
· Strong organisational skills
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· A genuine passion to progress within the field of Employment Law
If this sounds of interest or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Employment Solicitor opportunity, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like