- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor | Strong Regional Firm | 5-7 PQE| Leeds
Employment Solicitor | Strong Regional Firm | 5-7 PQE| Leeds
Our client, a lovely regional firm has an opening for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join its expert and highly skilled Employment team in Leeds. Open to an Employment Solicitor at the 5-7 years' PQE level. This highly skilled and successful team is growing quickly and acts for clients on a wide range of employment related matters, including discrimination issues, TUPE, corporate restructures, executive terminations and large scale redundancies and works with some well-known brands across the retail, food, manufacturing, transport and public sectors.
In addition to a supportive working environment the Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Hybrid/Flexible Working
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Exposure to high profile clients across a range of industry sectors
* Focused career progression
* Friendly and down to earth working environment
* The opportunity to work for a firm that prioritises corporate social responsibility and supports a broad range of charitable and community initiatives which assist local businesses.
This team of Employment and HR Experts has experienced significant growth and is continuing to do so.
As the newly appointed Employment Solicitor you would be expected to:
Offer expert advice to clients on a wide variety of employment -related matters including, HR, disciplinaries, TUPES and redundancies in addition to drafting and reviewing employment contracts, and conducting advocacy at Employment Tribunals.
In addition you should have demonstrable experience within
· Adhering to agreed service level agreements
· Upholding the company values and processes
· Drafting and creating Employment /HR Legal Updates
· Working towards the team's financial targets and chargeable hours.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:
· 5-7 years + PQE
· Ideally experience of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters
· Strong organisational skills
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· A genuine passion to progress within the field of Employment Law
If you'd like to find out more about this senior Employment Solicitor opportunity, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like